eXclaim Racing, based in Charlotte, North Carolina and Lathrop, California, is the single-source motorsports solution. We provide turn-key solutions for our clients in the areas of motorsports consulting, driver development, customer racing and pro racing. Whether you desire to take your vehicle on the race track to improve your driving abilities or compete wheel to wheel against the best in the world, we provide the path, the opportunity and an integrated solution. eXclaim also offers comprehensive marketing partnerships, business networking, and experiential marketing programs including race hospitality, VIP/client entertainment, private track days, corporate events, and employee team building.
Kevin Conway founded eXclaim in 2004 as a sports and entertainment firm focusing on strategic activation and management of sports and entertainment marketing investments. eXclaim quickly grew into a highly successful firm working with a broad range of clients from Fortune 100 brands to start-ups along the way forging business-to-business programs, creating global branding initiatives, establishing consumer connectivity and influence and most importantly, creating a clear ROI. This foundation created an opportunity for eXclaim to expand their presence and focus in the world of motorsports leading to the development of eXclaim Racing. eXclaim Racing principals and senior team members have created success at the highest levels of GT, Prototype (LMP1), Indy Car and NASCAR. Having won the biggest and most prestigious races in the world and multiple National and World Championships, eXclaim has tremendous depth and resources that are unrivaled in the paddock. When winning is what matters – the answer is clear, eXclaim Racing.
History and Success of Principals and Senior Crew Members Include:
• Winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans
• Winner of the Rolex 24 At Daytona
• Winner of the 12 Hours of Sebring
• Winner of the 25 Hours of Thunderhill
• Winner of the Petit Le Mans
• Winner of the Indianapolis 500
• Experience includes Le Mans (LMP1, GT), Daytona 500, Indy 500, Rolex 24 (GT), and others
• Multiple GT Championships (ALMS, Grand-Am, IMSA, FIA)
• Multiple race wins at every major circuit in North America
• Multiple Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo Championships